WANTED: Contractor for Blue Iris Support

General discussion about Blue Iris
BobaTeaGood

WANTED: Contractor for Blue Iris Support

Post by BobaTeaGood »

I know that there are a LOT of Blue Iris experts here.

We have various engagements with clients on Blue Iris. Most of the issues pertain to motion detection, setting up triggers, etc.

We are looking for someone with deep Blue Iris expertise to be a contractor to help support some of our clients.

Basically, we would pay you a fee for each 15-20 minute consultation with our clients. Fee is in the range of $10-15 per consultation.

Please ping me if you are interested.
patpat22

Re: WANTED: Contractor for Blue Iris Support

Post by patpat22 »

BobaTeaGood wrote: Sat Jul 18, 2020 3:52 pm I know that there are a LOT of Blue Iris experts here.

We have various engagements with clients on Blue Iris. Most of the issues pertain to motion detection, setting up triggers, etc.
Spyzie
We are looking for someone with deep Blue Iris expertise to be a contractor to help support some of our clients.

Basically, we would pay you a fee for each 15-20 minute consultation with our clients. Fee is in the range of $10-15 per consultation.

Please ping me if you are interested.
Are you still looking for experts? I think I know a guy who might be perfect for you.
Last edited by patpat22 on Tue Aug 04, 2020 9:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
qq
BobaTeaGood

Post by BobaTeaGood »

Yes, we are. Please DM his/her info. Thank you!
nrgz28

Post by nrgz28 »

Well, I can't DM you for some reason, but I manage several BI installations and I consider myself an expert in BI now. I'm USA and I'm available to consult remotely. You can email me at my username at gmail.com :)