Where is Priority Support and Maintenance???

General discussion about Blue Iris
terk

Re: Where is Priority Support and Maintenance???

Post by terk »

The Blue Iris software is great especially paired with SmartSentry.ai however I don't have any experience with their priority support. I know it's a very small operation with the developer and at least one other person and regular support takes a while. You should be able to get a good feel for its capabilities and how to set it up by looking at "HomeTech Video" videos on youtube.
Thixotropic

Post by Thixotropic »

It's odd that you haven't received any reply at all; I'm still within my 1-year of support after purchase and I get an auto-reply within an hour or less. I usually get a full response within 48 hours.

I wonder- is there any chance that the reply is stuck in your spam or junk mail folder? Did you copy the info from the settings screen into your email before you sent it?
Blue Iris 5.x x64 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | 16GB RAM | i7-7700 3.6 GHz | 1TB HDD | 2TB RAID NAS | 9 Cameras | Almost Dual NIC | 2KVA UPS
HeneryH

Post by HeneryH »

Their support is generally not that great. You might have better luck with users here.

When writing to them, you should use the Contact Support link in the app to initiate the email as it routes priority emails differently than regular emails. It also pushed to the bottom of the queue whenever you update/resend.