Custom Models with CPAI

General discussion about Blue Iris
BruceH

Custom Models with CPAI

Post by BruceH »

I have looked at the custom models that Mike Lund has here https://github.com/MikeLud/CodeProject. ... cam-Models, but I am unsure which one of the model to use as I don't understand what the difference is between the different folders on the page, can someone please let me know which one I should be using, I have read some info on the models but there has been no mention on the specific one to use that I have found yet!
MikeLud

Re: Custom Models with CPAI

Post by MikeLud »

It depends on what you want to detect , if you just what to detect person and vehicle then use ipcam-general.pt model.
BruceH

Post by BruceH »

Yes I understand what is detected in the different models, it is well documented on the web page, But there are several folders ONNX, PT Models etc that contain the different models, which folder should I be downloading them from?
MikeLud

Post by MikeLud »

It depends which Object Detection module you are using. Most of my custom models are include when installing CPAI.
BruceH

Post by BruceH »

Mike thanks, I was not aware of that, I will look in the folders on my hard drive
TimG

Post by TimG »

BruceH,

I'm confused why you would need to download these files. Has MikeLud's explanation clarified things or do you need assistance ? Let us know if you have any questions and we will try to fill in the gaps :D
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
BruceH

Post by BruceH »

TimG
I got it now, once I realized that all the file were already on my system, I just had to put the info in the correct fields and it is working just fine now. Thanks for checking in with me, now that I know; it does make my question a bit confusing to anyone that already knows this!!!!