Ngrok

General discussion about Blue Iris
JKolpen

Ngrok

Post by JKolpen »

Hello, I am new to the forum but not BI. I recently cloned my drive to a new computer. I ran BI on my old machine successfully for a number of years. Now, on the new machine, BI runs via Ngrok for about 7 days or less, and the no connection fails. When sign on via Ngrok, I see the following: “The connection https://XXXXXXXXngrok.app was successfully tunned to your Ngrok client, but the client failed to establish a connection to the local address 10.0.0XXXXX and that is a valid address. . . . No connection could be made because the target machine actively refuse it. I have already tried using the full Lan address but it does not resolve the issue. “Does anyone know how to resolve this issue?
Thixotropic

Re: Ngrok

Post by Thixotropic »

Not sure if any of what's in here will help, but have a look:

viewtopic.php?t=1033
Blue Iris 5.x x64 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | 16GB RAM | i7-7700 3.6 GHz | 1TB HDD | 2TB RAID NAS | 9 Cameras | Almost Dual NIC | 2KVA UPS
JKolpen

Post by JKolpen »

Thank you. Unfortunately, it does not.
BradfordWunsch

Post by BradfordWunsch »

Try to change your local address that Ngrok is trying to connect to. Sometimes, the local address may change due to network configuration or DHCP settings. You can check your local address by opening a command prompt and typing ipconfig. You should see your IPv4 address under the network adapter that you are using.