Alerts play unrelated clips

Elefant_Man

Alerts play unrelated clips

Post by Elefant_Man »

I have an issue that has popped up that I noticed about a week ago. When I review my Alerts, there are certain alerts that indicate an event at a certain time but when I click to play the recording it shows a clip from a different time frame. Also I can hover over the alert which triggered the event but it instantly starts displaying an unrelated clip. I have tried Delete/Regenerate database as well as reindex and nothing has helped. Hoping someone might have a suggestion to fix the issue. I am on latest V. 5.0 Blue Iris and latest Codeproject AI as well.
TimG

Re: Alerts play unrelated clips

Post by TimG »

If you click it again, does it play the correct clip ? I think I have seen that.
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
Elefant_Man

Post by Elefant_Man »

I will have to try that and post the results.
Elefant_Man

Post by Elefant_Man »

Still plays the unrelated clip after a second click.
louyo

Post by louyo »

Is the associated DAT file correct when you drop it on the AI page?
IIRC, you will lose all alerts from the database when you delete/rebuild, only the AI alerts show will up after the rebuild.
The clip is still included in the bvr file but can be hard to find. I consider this a good argument for using AI and/or not doing a delete of the DB.
Elefant_Man

Post by Elefant_Man »

Not sure what you mean by dropping DAT file in AI? Also I am using Codeproject AI.
louyo

Post by louyo »

In the BI status/AI page:
dropdat-hd.jpg
dropdat-hd.jpg (152.32 KiB) Viewed 326 times
TimG

Post by TimG »

He means to look what image is in a DAT file to see if it the correct one that has been analysed.

1. In BI5 settings for the camera/Alert/AI configuration tick "Save AI analysis DAT files". Note that you have to remember to untick this in the future as the DAT files will fill up your folders very quickly.
2. The next time you get an AI confirmed Alert on that camera, position the mouse over the required video, hold down Ctrl, and double click the video.
3. That should open the AI analysis window showing the images that have been analysed (clicking on the times will show different images).

Louyo is asking if they are the image you were expecting.
Forum Moderator.
TimG

Post by TimG »

No need to open the folder Louyo :?
Forum Moderator.
Elefant_Man

Post by Elefant_Man »

So I had an Alert at 11:33am for a car. I double clicked on the clip while holding down control. I then clicked on every time frames in AI window and I can see the car leaving the driveway across from my house but when I click the clip to view it in Blue Iris, it starts to play a clip from 8:06am when the car is parked in the driveway and not moving. This happens intermittently with other clips as well.