Is it possible to set different schedules which use different triggers and zones?

mikepellegrini

Is it possible to set different schedules which use different triggers and zones?

Post by mikepellegrini »

I want to make different schedules with different triggers for my front door cam.

During the day, I use triggers and zones that will only go off if someone directly approaches the front door.

At night, say between 11PM and 6AM, I'd like to use zones that included the sidewalk and street in front of my house. There were two car burglaries on my street last night. The thieves walked past my house when they finished with the second car. If I had the setup programmed to include street area zones, it could have possibly gotten pictures of them.

I've looked and looked and it doesn't appear that there's any way to set two schedules for the same camera, with different zones/triggers.
Any way to do this?
TimG

Re: Is it possible to set different schedules which use different triggers and zones?

Post by TimG »

In the short term, having continuous recordings helps. When I was asked to check a certain time on a known date, we could see the miscreants.
Forum Moderator.
Problem ? Ask and we will try to assist, but please check the Help file.
mikepellegrini

Re: Is it possible to set different schedules which use different triggers and zones?

Post by mikepellegrini »

Hey that's a great idea! Thanks!