Video Security Features
- Use motion or audio sensing to trigger recording, or record continuously or periodically.
- Overlay the current date/time as well as a logo or other information.
- Optionally record audio.
- Use a timer to determine when the system is armed.
- Images may be captured as either JPEG images, MPEG movies or Windows Media movies (full version).
- Receive alerts via loudspeaker, email, instant message, voice phone call (with automatic redial), or external program/script.
- Run Blue Iris as a Windows service so that only you have control over its operation on a shared PC.
- All passwords are stored encrypted.