- Audio talk to Panasonic cameras
- Audio talk to Tenvis IPRobot3
- HTTPS option for the web request alert
- Internal video components updated to latest versions available
- A bug involving the use of a joystick for PTZ was corrected
- Improved UI for scaling and moving video overlay objects (text and graphics)
- On the Post tab, you may choose whether or not to upload “No Signal” images
- When a camera is open as a desktop window you will find Move and Size commands on the right-click menu to accompany Minimize, Maximize.
- The clip viewer Trim function’s target folder now defaults to the desktop. You should avoid using “replace” and avoid saving exported clips to one of the managed Blue Iris storage folders in order to avoid database conflicts. The most recently used export folder now is remembered.
- When a clip is deleted, its alerts will also be deleted from the database, unless those alerts have their own JPEG files.
- The SeaLevel DIO support will not recognize devices with up to 8 inputs and 8 outputs
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.