Viewer only App for Android

General discussion about Blue Iris
wsubball

Viewer only App for Android

Post by wsubball »

For several years I have been using Blue Iris Lite Client to view my cameras on my cell phone. I just got a new phone and I no longer can open this APP as it crashes instantly. It is no longer in the Google play store and not available on a APK site that I trust to download from. I'm not even sure downloading for reinstall would fix it. The latest version that I had of the app was v6.0

what other viewer only apps for android would you recommend? I literally do not want management functionality I just want to look in and see the live view of my cameras all at once.
I don't see that the official app does that. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks.
Thixotropic

Re: Viewer only App for Android

Post by Thixotropic »

I recommend tinyCam, which is an outstanding video-viewing app in my opinion.

wsubball wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 12:24 am For several years I have been using Blue Iris Lite Client to view my cameras on my cell phone. I just got a new phone and I no longer can open this APP as it crashes instantly. It is no longer in the Google play store and not available on a APK site that I trust to download from. I'm not even sure downloading for reinstall would fix it. The latest version that I had of the app was v6.0

what other viewer only apps for android would you recommend? I literally do not want management functionality I just want to look in and see the live view of my cameras all at once.
I don't see that the official app does that. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks.
Blue Iris 5.x x64 | Windows 10 Pro x64 | 16GB RAM | i7-7700 3.6 GHz | 1TB HDD | 2TB RAID NAS | 9 Cameras | Almost Dual NIC | 2KVA UPS